Despatch, Shipping & Returns
Making Your Items
- Everything listed as ' Ceremony Leather Made - To - Order ' Is hand made for you. Please allow me 3-4 days to make your item (Monday - Friday)
- For more complex items such as Neon or hand stitched collars, please allow me up to 7 days.
- For custom items, I will discuss with you my estimated Production time before purchase .
- Please cancel any orders within 3 hours of placing them
- You can check your order status at any time by logging into your account. I'll also update you by email as to the status of your order (making, packing, waiting for part, despatched, etc)
Despatching Your Items
- We use Royal Mail for all shipping both UK and International. Royal Mail will then hand this parcel to your local delivery service ie. USPS or Canada Post.
- You will be able to Track your item via the Royal Mail website or you can input the tracking number to your local postal service and track it through them.
- I live in a very rural area and I have my mail collected. Occasionally Royal mail just won't turn up - then we have to re-book the collection for the next day.
Customs and Taxes
- For international (non UK) orders, your items will have to go through customs checks at your countries border. This can take anything from one day to 3 weeks (chicago customs is the worst one) in the EU this is generally pretty fast. We do not have any control over parcel delays .
- You may be charged local taxes and import fees upon receipt of your parcel in some countries. It varies by country to country but it is generally about 20% of the item value + admin fee . Generally USA/CAN/AUS aren't subject to any fees.
- Blame Brexit :(
- We are not responsible for any additional fees and taxes you may be charged
- We are happy to take returns of non-custom items within 14 days of receipt in compliance with UK Distance selling regulations. Returns must be sent via a tracked service. We are not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Items exempt from returns are customised items (such as custom sized or custom designed) and any intimate items which may pose a hygiene risk (such as toys, underwear)
- Please message me if you would like to return an item
- It is very rare that we have any parcels actually lost.
- If you have not received your parcel please message me so I can look into this for you! I will do my best to help.
- If it does look like your parcel has gone missing, I will always send you a replacement.
- If your parcel has been confirmed as delivered to your address (most mail companies now also record the gps location of mail) but you cannot find the parcel please reach out to your local mail person, ask neighbours etc.
- If you think your parcel has been stolen from your property please reach out to your local police and mail carrier.
- It is your responsibility to provide a safe and secure area for mail delivery. We cannot replace items which have been stolen.
- Most parcels we send are small boxes or packets that fit easily through a standard letterbox. we try to minimise large and oddly shaped parcels as I know these are more likely to be left in some random place by the mailman
- We do not send parcels 'signed for' as we found that this was causing more issues with delivery - parcels being taken back to the depots then getting lost etc :) but if you would like a delivery service with signature please let me know and i'll add that service for you, it wont cost any extra.
Damaged or Defective Items
- Please reach out to me in the first instance and send me any photos you have of any damage or defects. I will do my absolute best to help you!
- I am very happy to help with any repairs, either with advice or by offering free repairs if you send the item to me.